Happy New Year!!
I can't believe that it's 2013. Fun fact: 2013 is the first year since 1987 without repeating numbers in it. I just wanted to write up a quick post about my highlights of 2012 and what I'm looking forward to in 2013. Yay!
In 2012 I...
had tons of my friends got engaged/married.
continued working in the JSB Copy Center.
helped rescue a dog.
met some BYU basketball players.
went to General Conference for the first time.
moved into a great ward.
stayed in Provo for the summer and loved it.
played with a ton of different dogs and decided to get a dog one day.
road-tripped to Portland a couple of times.
finally decided on a major and got into the Journalism program.
won my 2nd intramural champion t-shirt.
had tons of my friends decided to go on missions while I decided not to.
got to see Wesley's and Derek's families in Arizona.
joined the iPhone party.
laughed, cried, smiled, made friends, grew closer to people, grew apart from people, and strengthened my testimony of the gospel.
In 2013 I'm looking forward to...
being in the Journalism program and writing for the Universe.
spending another summer in Provo.
getting a boyfriend (haha).
playing more volleyball.
going to more BYU basketball, football, and volleyball games.
continuing work in the JSB Copy Center.
welcoming friends back from their missions.
writing to my friends going on missions.
supporting my friends getting engaged/married.
vacationing with my family.
making new friends and keeping the old ones.
strengthening my testimony as much as I can.
As for new year resolutions, I have a few:
write in my journal every day (this was also mine last year, and I almost did it. I started slacking off towards the end of the summer and barely wrote in it at all during fall semester).
go running at least twice a week (it's going to be a busy semester. I'm being realistic).
don't do homework on Sundays (I have nothing against doing homework on Sundays and have always done that, but my calling this semester is going to require a lot of time, so I want to focus on my calling on Sundays).
go to activities even if I don't have a wingwoman.
Here's to a new year, new possibilities, and new adventures! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment