Have you guys heard who is going to be on SNL this season?
Let me tell you, I'm pumped.
When SNL starts back up again this year on January 19, Jennifer Lawrence will be hosting.
JENNIFER LAWRENCE.
Who else am I excited about?
JUSTIN BIEBER.
I know that a lot of people hate on the Biebs, but I love his music so much! Sure, I could do without his tattoos. And I would prefer it if he didn't dress like a white trash gangster. Nevertheless, I have no control over him. He is still a fun guy, even if he doesn't look like it all of the time. I can't wait to see what he can do on February 9!
The best part of Justin being on SNL is that he is also the musical guest! I'm assuming that he'll sing acoustic songs since his acoustic album comes out on January 29 (which I'm stoked for!!!). I've heard a few acoustic performances of his new songs, and I love them both! Here is "As Long As You Love Me".
So basically.... I'm really excited for SNL this year! And for this year in general!


No comments:
Post a Comment